I feel extremely insulted when patients think I lie to them.
Worse still when they ask me a question when they already have an answer from someone else. Then there's a sense of attempted ambush.
More and more, being in healthcare makes me feel like a prostitute.
We're obliged to go all out to please, and we really try.
My friends charge so little I think they're cheap. (I don't charge at all)
Customers think our advice is worthless.
Customers tell us to do stuff that they saw on the internet.
Customers tell us they won't pay since we didn't reproduce what they saw exactly.
Customers think they have the right to screw us.
We do our best and the customers make weird faces and weirder noises.
They want us stop every 3 minutes to get the bang for their buck.
Customers can complain that they aren't satisfied afterwards and start bargaining and haggling.
Some of my co-workers work all night and see many customers.
Some of my co-workers work all night and have no customers.
Some customers are dirty, dysfunctional people.
Some are just lonely and need some TLC.
They came to me because they didn't go far enough in life to afford better.
I'm always thinking of leaving this profession.
Infectious and blood-borne diseases are occupational hazards.
My Pimp doesn't let me work for someone else.
My Pimp docks my takings if I argue with him.
My Pimp says I owe him money and wants a huge payout if I want to leave.
My Pimp screws me from time to time.
And face it, my Pimp doesn't pay me well to begin with.
I don't switch jobs because I think I can't do anything else.
I'm tired. My back hurts when I bend down. I'm told I'm wrong because www.internet.com says otherwise. I'm young and inexperienced. I graduated from a third rate university.
Dentists charge too much. Talk should be free, not just cheap. Dentists should be paid in gratitude and not cash. Dentists should be satisfied with rice on our plates and water in our cups. We worked our socks off so we can serve the public when we're not traveling on the trains that conveniently pass the rented shelter that we share with Illegal immigrants.
This whore just needs a break from mistrust and sneaky FONs waiting to pounce on my first verbal gaffe. I'll be thinking of that when I blow out the 26 candles this Dec.
And hoping against hope that miracles do happen.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Trust
Posted by Dennis at 11:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh no... what happen?!?! u are out of hpb right?
Ha... yeah. In SAF now. That's pretty ok actually. Just some FON in Colgate Screening that triggered off a bitter rant. Felt much better after letting off steam. :)
haha...i thought SAF also got this kind of FON... yea... good to let off some steam, if not will become pressure cooker like me!!(w moh)
anyway, the charges here is much much higher. we do a composite for kids about 70-80 USD (in sch)... so pple shd realise that they are really not paying alot...
Haha. U noe the ppl here. Want free world class treatment. Regarding SAF, to quote MacD's - I'm Lovin' it!
Hope you're getting as much fun as I am, and also that the scholarship issue resolves soon.
Take Care!
Post a Comment